Announcement from Judice Sports & Rehab:
Our office is closed to in-person appointments until further notice.
We are now offering a video therapy option for folks that want to continue with treatment and opening up this option to new patients as well. While other practices close, their patients will not have an option for treatment, and we believe it is our duty to try to help as many people as possible. Please pass along this information to anyone in need of care. Thank you!
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff, and community. In this unprecedented time, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe. In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to close our practice’s physical location.
We believe that this closure will allow us to more effectively evaluate this dynamic situation and assist in following the CDC’s guidance on social separation. We did not make this decision lightly. A great deal of care, research and planning guided our decision. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine on a weekly basis when it is appropriate for us to return to our normal business hours.
Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team and our community in mind. We will all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
- Please refrain from all unnecessary activity outside of your home (social distancing)
Leah and Gregory Judice